Forum

Authentic Jaccob Slavin Jersey October 09, 2018 4:19 AM

By : linchao

New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski can be heard on a 911 call calmly telling a dispatcher that his home was burglarized while he was at the Super Bowl.

Police in Foxborough Womens Kevin White Jersey , Massachusetts, released a portion of the call on Tuesday.

He can be heard telling the dispatcher on Monday: ”This is Rob Gronkowski calling, and while I was gone my whole house got robbed Kyle Williams Jersey , while on the Super Bowl trip. And I just got back.”

A police report says someone broke a window to get in. In a Broadcastify.com recording of a call between responding officers and dispatch, a dispatcher says ”multiple safes and possible guns” were taken.

The police report redacted all details of what was taken.

The report says Gronkowski lives with two roommates, both of whom reported items stolen.

This story has been corrected to show a police dispatcher said ”possible” guns instead of ”possibly” guns.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have parted ways with offensive coordinator Todd Haley Authentic Sidney Crosby Jersey , according to ESPN. The news comes three days after the the Steelers were eliminated by the underdog Jacksonville Jaguars in the Divisional Round.Haley's contract expired after the season, and the Steelers opted to not renew it. ESPN is also reporting that quarterback coach Randy Fichtner is likely to take over as offensive coordinator.Haley's six-year tenure with the Steelers saw plenty of success. With quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, star wide receiver Antonio Brown and world class running back Le'Veon Bell Authentic Jaccob Slavin Jersey , the Steelers offence became one of the most lethal in the NFL. The Steelers made the playoffs in four of six seasons with Haley running the offence.But the Steelers have had too many postseason shortcomings. They were heavy favorites to defeat the Jaguars and reach the AFC Championship game. But questionable play-calling by the offence contributed to a shocking loss. Head coach Mike Tomlin hinted at changes following the team's loss, and the first domino has fallen. Cheap Los Angeles Rams Jerseys

To post a comment please register or sign in