Forum

We all know that in life, we al December 06, 2018 3:35 AM

By : ylq

We all know that in life, we all hate lying and hate dishonest people. However, I believe that the need for good faith lies in life, and the word "goodwill" is added before the lie, the meaning can be completely different! "Good faith lies" is a good wish for people to pinpoint things, a dialogue of people's hearts, a warmth of mutual comfort, a kind of tenderness that people reveal in their hearts... Maybe sometimes, we Not only will not blame those who "lie", but also thank them! the texts we have learned, we can find examples: the professors of the Conservatory in "The Only Audience" described themselves as blind, inspiring the protagonist to practice violin and eventually succeed; "Don't starve the horse" Young people with disabilities lie that they have horses in their homes, buy the horses of the little authors Newport 100S Carton Wholesale, and let the little authors read the books every day. The canary of the little author is dead. Susan uses the words of twists and turns. Tell the little protagonist that "the little canary is going to another world to sing" to protect the young mind of the child. good faith lie is a glimmer of hope in life. It sometimes really changes the way we live.... I remember once, I saw an article in the newspaper about Xiaoyan Yue, a 7-year-old girl from Changchun City, Jilin Province. Suffering from medullary cells, Liu Erbin blinded. Her biggest wish was to stand in front of Tiananmen Square in Beijing to see the flag-raising ceremony. However, due to her weakness, she could not reach Beijing Buy Wholesale Cigarettes. Therefore, under the arrangement of reporters, more than 2,000 volunteers were held in the playground of Changchun Public Relations Management School Cheap Marlboro 100 Cigarettes. A virtual Tiananmen flag-raising ceremony Cheap Newport Cigarettes Wholesale. At the moment when the heated national anthem went, Xiaoxin said with a happy face: "I really went to Tiananmen Square in Beijing!" When the national flag rose, Xiaoxinyue tried to lift the small hand and salute the national flag, but several efforts were made. Failed, and finally he put his little hand on his forehead until the national anthem was finished... This one case is enough to lie of good faith" is a sun umbrella of pure friendship, covering those glaring words, leaving everything behind, leaving those beautiful souls that belong to them; the lie of goodwill is a dictionary of selfless affection, doubts because of goodwill Extraordinarily clear Buy Discount Cigarettes. Good faith lies in good faith! A good faith lie is a wonderful hope!

To post a comment please register or sign in